Public Health Solutions - Interior Renovation of Corporate Office Space
M To-Pros was engaged by Public Health Solutions as CM at-Risk to oversee the gut renovation of their office space in Queens, NY.
The Project consisted of:
- Extensive MEP work including all new HVAC system, new plumbing for pantry areas and a new sprinkler system, as well as all new electrical, lighting and low voltage.
- Asbestos abatement, fireproofing and firestopping was also required in several areas.
- Carpentry – new layout, walls, soffits, ceiling, millwork, and flooring.
M To-Pros was responsible for all aspects of the job, including:
- Bidding out to all trades.
- Contracting them directly.
- Development and adherence to the project schedule.
- Management and coordination of special inspections.
- Adherence to strict budgeting constraints.
- Coordination with building management.
The project was completed within the client’s requested timeframe and budget. All unforeseen obstacles as a result of existing building conditions were dealt with expeditiously and economically.
Smartly.IO Interior Renovation of Corporate Office
M To-Pros was engaged by Smartly.IO, a private client to oversee the full renovation of their new 10,000sf corporate space.
1. M To-Pros worked alongside the client to address all budget and timing concerns in order to deliver a renovation of their new office space which met all of their needs.
2. M To-Pros contracted with all subcontractors to deliver a fully renovated space on time and on budget.
3. M To-Pros provided value-engineering solutions to the client in order to achieve desired aesthetics within a tight budget.
4. M To-Pros negotiated timelines with subcontractors and vendors and provided detailed schedule in order to ensure project was delivered within a very aggressive timeline.
5. M To-Pros coordinated with landlord to address concerns and adhere to building requirements.
The project was delivered on-time and on budget..